Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank you

Friday Morning...

My Papua's nephew is here... will go home by this saturday nite..
anyway..

I'm opening the door now... Everyone can knock it and try to get in..
Hmnnn... smells the perfume on my body made my friday morning become green....
And I'm wearing the green t-shirt and jacket...

Ooohhh... feel so lovely day.... (**hey... no one "in" now... just felt that it gonna be 'IN" soon**)
Thanks for Rd for the morning greeting.....
Thanks for Ben for the text that I will not reply..
Thanks for Je for the eyestare from its cubicle..
Thanks for CK for last nite call.. finally I can hear your voice again..
Thanks for my nephew for the story telling last nite... We catch up our live story by talking too much.. hahahaha... I love my nephew...

And THANKS for My Saviour, My Angel, My Lord for the blessing day..
I feel so alive......

(**I just want to love you by spreading this love** to everyone around me**)

No comments:

Post a Comment