Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LDR

A conversation during 17th - 1st floor :

B : How's ur holiday?
M : so..so lah pak... Its fun!
B : so u spent ur holiday with ur bf?
M : nope, I didn't... *sambil nyengir kuda*
B : why?? U have to!!
M : no..no..no.. He's not here lah..
B : Where is he?
M : Jambi!
B : huaaaa.. Its so far away from here! Why?? He stay there or what?
M : he work there :D
B : so u got a long distant relationship?
M : Yes, I am!
B : do u believe him? Its so difficult, u know!! Why don't u get a boy in Jakarta and forget him!
M : why shud I?
B : hey, u know!! Man always man! Its very dangerous!!

Then we separated, 1st floor already!
*damn!!! I really don't care with people said! A relationship should base on love, trust, and honesty. And I got those three! Where ever is he now, I believe in him, like he does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment