Sunday, September 5, 2010

....It is you....

I saw ur letter...
I read it...
With those nice words..
And I believe, u meant it...

I keep ur promises..
And I keep mine...
With these beautiful feelings..
I'm glad u'r coming...
And I never regret for even a single thing on you..
We'll built these...
Based on trust, faith, love and God's way..

We r good..
We'll be fine...
A 1000miles will not make us fall..
We'll grew strong...
And make a happy ending...

I thank God for you...
I thank God for the feeling...
I thank u for waiting me patiently..
U'r the nicest people...

I'm not regret for my past...
Neither yours...
If this feeling has just shown up recently, its just because God want to make it on His time, not on mine or yours...

I'm glad that it is you...
And I thank God for making me a part of u..
Me, you... This is ours..

No comments:

Post a Comment