Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blast November

Hello November..... Its a blast...
I pray to You not to make this November to be the "November Rain"
and You listened to me....
Dear my Lord... thanks for all the blessing during this first week of November....

Wed-3rd Nov...
Sent the CV to "dat EPC company", and got the phone call from it in the afternoon.

Thurs-4th Nov...
Being interviewed for all day long.. and got the confirmation from them in the afternoon..
In the nite - I got an advance gift from my bro and his gf.

Frid-5th Nov
Got a lovely early surprised from by bestfriends - Ibhet and Yenni. They came in the morning, sang a birthday song with a cake and two candles in between. Ahaayyy.... Thanks my dear pals..... I love you both.. And I got a "full-day treatment gift" at the beauty treatment from them.. Thank you my dear.....
In the evening, me and my bestfriend-Dene were going to Jambi..... even the flight delayed for 3 hours.... anyway I got a body spray gift from Dene... Ahayyy... I got another gift today...
And in the night I met my Man there........ :)

I'm so blessed..... got a lot of blessed....
Thank you.... Praise the Lord....
Amen.....



No comments:

Post a Comment